Sonata (Zaleplon) is a sedative, also called a hypnotic. It affects chemicals in your brain that may be unbalanced in people with sleep problems (insomnia). If you or your beloved one is suffering from insomnia (sleeping problems), and you want to get rid of the problem. You must buy Zaleplon online / buy Sonata Online from Getpillss.com – a reputed online pharmacy store. This Sleeping pills tablet lets you sleep soundly and with supporting dreams.
USES Of Sonata / Zaleplon :
- Sonata is used to treat insomnia.
- Sonata causes relaxation to help you fall asleep and stay asleep.
Precaution For Sonata / Zaleplon – Sleeping pills :
- Sonata may cause a severe allergic reaction.
- Stop taking this medicine and get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction:
- difficulty breathing;
- swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- You should not use Sonata if you are allergic to Zaleplon, or
- if you have ever taken sleep medicine and engaged in the activity you later don’t remember.
- Sonata is not approved for use by anyone younger than 18 years old.
How should I take Sonata / Zaleplon – Sleeping pills?
Take Sonata exactly as it was prescribed for you. Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets.
Zaleplon may be habit-forming. Misuse can cause addiction, overdose, or death. Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it. Selling or giving away this medicine is against the law.
Sonata / Zaleplon dosing information:
- Usual Adult Dose for Insomnia:
- Initial Dose:
10 mg orally once a day, immediately before bedtime OR after the patient has gone to bed and is having trouble falling asleep
- Maximum Dose:
Doses should be individualized.
Efficacy was established in trials ranging from a single night to 5 weeks
- Usual Geriatric Dose for Insomnia:
- Initial Dose:
5 mg orally once a day, immediately before bedtime OR after the patient has gone to bed and is having trouble falling asleep
- Maximum dose:
What happens if I missed a dose of Sonata / Zaleplon?
- Since Sonata is taken only at bedtime, you shouldn’t be on a frequent dosing schedule.
- Never take this medication if you do not have several hours to sleep before being active again.
- Do not take two doses at one time.
Side Effects of Sonata / Zaleplon – Sleeping pills .
- day-time drowsiness, dizziness, “hangover” feeling;
- feeling light-headed;
- problems with coordination; or
- numbness, tingling, weakness, or prickly feeling on your skin.
Less Common Side Effects of Zaleplon Include:
- Chest Pain
- Peripheral Edema
- Central Nervous System:
- Altered Sense Of Smell
- Abnormality In Thinking
- Skin Rash
- Skin Photosensitivity
- Abdominal Pain
- Neuromuscular & Skeletal:
- Back Pain
- Eye Pain
- Visual Disturbance
Zaleplon dose in hepatic impairment:
- Mild to moderate impairment:
- 5 mg immediately before bedtime
- Severe impairment:
- Avoid its use.